Entertainment - NY Daily News

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Insomniac City

This was beautifully written, I liked the way u added visuals to the story which enabled me to guess what's going on. "Sometimes I’d sit in the kitchen in the dark and gaze out at the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. Such a beautiful pair, so impeccably dressed, he in his boxy suit, every night a different hue, and she, an arm’s length away, in her filigreed skirt the color of the moon."How lovely. The entire piece is wonderful, I wish I was able to move there, you made it sound so great. The NY Times should give you a raise, they aren't paying you nearly enough for such stellar writing. Maybe then you'll sleep much sounder. The first time i visited Manhattan was in 2008, I was shocked by the epic sights, the buildings were so high, I just wanted to stay there forever. Unfortunately, I had to leave but I still visit there every chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment