Entertainment - NY Daily News

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slumdog Millionaire

After hearing so many positive reviews from my friends, i decided to purchase the movie Slumdog Millionaire. It was worth every peny, I enjoyed it and it was unlike what i expected it would be. I thought it was mainly going to be kind of like a musical but the only part that involed singing and dancing was the closing credits where they performed their Oscar winning song. The movie was about a boy whose gone through so much, seeing his mother die as their town was invadedby murderers and having tolive on the streets with his only brother. The story captivated me, filled with pain, heartbreak and eventually love. He did so many things just to be with his one love. I reccommend this movie to anyone who has not yet seeen it, I give it 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment