Entertainment - NY Daily News

Monday, March 1, 2010

Lost

Lost is in its final season, and thank god for that, i am truly lost. After missing one season I have no idea whats going on anymore. producer Carlton Cuse squashed the idea that there would be a sequel to the show. He says that its about time to end the story but the final air date has not been said. This is for the best I believe, in the beginning the show was a real hit but I just feel like they did too much with it, if they had just fewer seasons maybe in later years a sequel would be doable. Lost is one of the most influential shows of the decade but the spice is done and now its just bitter and seems outlived. Hopefully this season ends with a bang and the show never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to watch the show, but I didn't know what was going on because I didn't start watching it when it came out. It seems like it would be a good series though.

    ReplyDelete