Entertainment - NY Daily News

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Blog Theme

The main thesis or "theme" to my blog is entertainment. I give the readers an outlook onto the hottest entertainment news in the country. I often sometimes go on to speak on other hard news topics in the world but always come back to my roots. I give in depth analysis to the best bands out there, the songs they have and give my own opinion as well. I also criticize some artists that seem to be getting more fame than they should be, and tell others whose who in the best of music artists. The thing I love most about my blog is when I ask the readers to give there on input as I pose them questions, this is to see who is really reading my blogs and do they understand what I'm saying. As for global issues, I try to capture the essence of humanity and give specified details to actions in order to make the people see what is going on in the world. If you like the sound of this blog then add me and follow up on my old blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment